REWE Final4 2020 postponed to 27/28 February 2021!
Due to the continuing official ban on major events until at least 31 August 2020, the Handball Bundesliga GmbH is forced to postpone the REWE Final4 tournament for the DHB Cup 2019/20 to the year 2021. The new date for the tournament is now 27/28 February 2021. The premium event will be held in the Barclaycard Arena in Hamburg. Already purchased tickets remain valid.
Record holder THW Kiel, TBV Lemgo Lippe, MT Melsungen and TSV Hannover-Burgdorf have qualified for the title. These four teams will play the title holder of the year 2020 on the above mentioned date in two semi-finals on Saturday and the final on Sunday. The throw-up times and opening times will be announced at a later date in consultation with the responsible TV stations and the arena.
- REWE Final4
- Spiele & Ergebnisse
Tickets are available while stocks last at the LIQUI MOLY HBL online ticket shop, via the hotline 01806-601 160 (0.20 €/call from a German landline, max. 0.60 €/call from a German mobile phone network) as well as at all advance booking offices of CTS EVENTIM.
VIP tickets to all events can be booked directly through LIQUI MOLY HBL. While stocks last.
- Organisation REWE Final4
- Organisation All Star Game
- Organisation Pixum Super Cup
- Organisation sonstiger Veranstaltungen
Tel: 02203 / 98967 - 26
Fax: 02203 / 98967 - 99
Wheelchair tickets (incl. accompanying person) can only be purchased via the ticket hotline: 01806 - 60 11 60 (0.20 Euro/call incl. VAT from a German landline, max. 0.60 Euro/call incl. VAT from a German mobile network)
Barclaycard Arena Hamburg
From the south:
Take the A7 to the Hamburg-Volkspark exit and from there simply follow the signs and the parking guidance system to the "Arena". The Barclaycard Arena can also be reached via the HH-Bahrenfeld exit and the route is signposted.
From the north:
If you are coming via the A23, take the A7 southbound at the Hamburg-Nordwest junction and continue to the Hamburg-Stellingen exit. There, please follow the signs to "Arena". The same applies to all guests coming from the north via the A7.
From the east:
Take the A24 in the direction of Hamburg until the motorway merges into a roundabout. There you take the second option in the direction of Centrum onto Sievekingsallee. This becomes Bürgerweide. When you come to a T-junction, turn right into Wallstraße, which becomes Sechslingspforte towards Alster. Turn left at the Alster and cross the first bridge on the right (Kennedybrücke). Then keep straight on and follow the main road half-left towards the television tower. From now on, drive straight on for about 5 km and then turn right into Schnackenburgallee, which you follow until parking spaces for the arenas are signposted.
From the west:
Coming from the A1, turn onto the A261 at the Buchholzer Dreieck and continue to the Hamburg-Südwest motorway junction. Here you change to the A7 northbound to the Hamburg-Volkspark exit and from there simply follow the signs and the parking guidance system to the Barclaycard Arena. The Barclaycard Arena can also be reached via the HH-Bahrenfeld exit and the route is signposted.
Accessibility by public transport:
From Hamburg main station (S-Bahn) take the S3 in the direction of Pinneberg or the S21 in the direction of Elbgaustrasse to the Stellingen - Arenenas stop. From there you can easily reach the Barclaycard Arena with the event shuttle bus service.
Line 22 (S-Blankenese - U-Kellinghusenstr.): Stop: Hellgrundweg/Arenen;Line 180 (S-Holstenstr. - S-Stellingen - Arenenen), Stop: Am Volkspark
The Final4 ticket entitles you to free use of all HVV means of transport on the outward and return journey. Further information is also available here.
There is a large number of parking spaces available around the Barclaycard Arena Hamburg. A practical parking guidance system shows you the available parking spaces and the shortest route to them on arrival.
In addition to the parking areas directly adjacent to the Barclaycard Arena (RED, BLUE, GREY), parking spaces are usually also available in the vicinity of the nearby football stadium.
Other / Hall Layout
Can I bring my own food and drinks to the Barclaycard Arena?
In principle, it is not permitted to bring your own food and drink into the Barclaycard Arena. Exceptions are made for guests who have to bring their own food and drink due to illness. Babies and infants are also exempt from this ban. Food and drink can be consumed in the catering areas of the arenas before the event and during any breaks.
Is it allowed to take photos during the REWE Final4s?
You are welcome to bring your simple digital camera and take pictures with it. However, professional photographic equipment (e.g. with exchangeable lenses or SLR cameras) is reserved for the accredited press.
Is smoking allowed in the Barclaycard Arena during the REWE Final4s?
Smoking is strictly prohibited in the Barclaycard Arena.
Can LIQUI MOLY HBL merchandising items be purchased at the REWE Final4?
LIQUI MOLY HBL merchandising articles can be purchased at designated stands in the Barclaycard Arena.
Which items are prohibited in the REWE Final4 of LIQUI MOLY HBL?
- Weapons of any kind
- Articles that can be used as weapons or as projectiles Gas spray bottles, corrosive or staining substances or pressure containers for highly flammable or harmful gases, with the exception of standard pocket lighters
- glass containers, bottles, cans, plastic canisters, hard packaging or other objects made of glass or other fragile, splintering or particularly hard material
- pyrotechnic material such as fireworks, Bengal fires, smoke bombs, smoke powder, flares, sparklers, etc.
- Flammable objects, poles, sticks (except for those with walking disabilities upon presentation of a disability pass) etc.
- Mechanically or electrically operated noise instruments (e.g. megaphones, gas pressure fanfares), writings, posters and other objects which serve to express any kind of opinion (e.g. racist, xenophobic, right-wing extremist, national socialist or political propaganda material)
- Bulky objects such as ladders, stools, (folding) chairs, boxes, suitcases, large bags, backpacks, prams
- Laser pointers, whistles
- Flag or transparent poles which are not made of wood or which are longer than 1 m or have a diameter greater than 1.5 cm. Flags and banners brought along or approved must be flame-retardant in terms of their material
- large banners (max. 1.0 m²), double holders, large quantities of paper, wallpaper rolls, large quantities of confetti etc.
- Drugs in the sense of the Narcotics Act (BtMG) any food; exceptions are made for guests who have to carry food and drinks due to illness. Also excluded from a ban is the catering of babies and infants
- animals of any kind