REWE FINAL4 WILL BE HELD ON JUNE 3 AND 4, 2021
The REWE Final4 tournament for the DHB Cup 2020, which could not be held at the beginning of April 2020 as originally planned due to the Corona pandemic, will now be postponed to June 03 and 04, 2021. This means that the semi-final matches and the final will not take place on the weekend as usual. HBL media partners SKY as well as ARD and ZDF will show all three pairings live, in full length and free-to-air. The venue remains the Barclaycard Arena Hamburg.
In coordination with ARD and ZDF, the REWE Final4 is integrated into "Die Finals 2021 Berlin | Rhein Ruhr". As part of a joint production, the public broadcasters will report on it for a total of over 30 hours. In addition, live streams will be offered. The REWE Final4 is one of the program highlights on these extensive and varied sports broadcasting days on ARD and ZDF.
DATES AND BROADCASTING TIMES
Thursday, June 3, 2021
1st semi-final: TBV Lemgo Lippe vs. THW Kiel
Kick-off of the game: 5:00 p.m.
- Livestream zdfsport.de and in the ZDF-Mediathek in full length from 5:00 p.m.
- additionally: The complete 2nd half from kick-off live on ZDF from approx. 5:50 p.m.
- additionally: live from 4:30 p.m. on SKY SPORT 1
2nd semi-final: MT Melsungen vs. TSV Hannover-Burgdorf
Kick-off of the game: 7:30 p.m.
- Live and in full on free-TV on Sky Sport News
- additionally: live from 7:00 p.m. on Pay-TV on Sky Sport 1
Friday, June 04, 2021
Final for the DHB Cup 2020
Kick-off of the game: 5:30 p.m.
- Das Erste broadcasts live and in full length from 5:25 p.m.
- additionally: live from 5:00 p.m. on Pay-TV SKY Sport 1.
Due to the uncertainty of what protective measures will have to be taken when the REWE Final4 is held in June, the reversal of all tickets originally sold (with the date 04 and 05 April 2020) was essential. All tickets originally sold have lost their validity.
However, despite an intensive preparation, still no binding availability of tickets can be guaranteed, because the admission of spectators continues to depend on the health development of the pandemic and the orders of the authorities.
Do you still have questions about the reversal or ticketing? Then please feel free to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIP tickets to all events can be booked directly through LIQUI MOLY HBL. While stocks last.
- Organisation REWE Final4
- Organisation All Star Game
- Organisation Pixum Super Cup
- Organisation sonstiger Veranstaltungen
Tel: 02203 / 98967 - 26
Fax: 02203 / 98967 - 99
Wheelchair tickets (incl. accompanying person) can only be purchased via the ticket hotline: 01806 - 60 11 60 (0.20 Euro/call incl. VAT from a German landline, max. 0.60 Euro/call incl. VAT from a German mobile network)
Barclaycard Arena Hamburg
From the south:
Take the A7 to the Hamburg-Volkspark exit and from there simply follow the signs and the parking guidance system to the "Arena". The Barclaycard Arena can also be reached via the HH-Bahrenfeld exit and the route is signposted.
From the north:
If you are coming via the A23, take the A7 southbound at the Hamburg-Nordwest junction and continue to the Hamburg-Stellingen exit. There, please follow the signs to "Arena". The same applies to all guests coming from the north via the A7.
From the east:
Take the A24 in the direction of Hamburg until the motorway merges into a roundabout. There you take the second option in the direction of Centrum onto Sievekingsallee. This becomes Bürgerweide. When you come to a T-junction, turn right into Wallstraße, which becomes Sechslingspforte towards Alster. Turn left at the Alster and cross the first bridge on the right (Kennedybrücke). Then keep straight on and follow the main road half-left towards the television tower. From now on, drive straight on for about 5 km and then turn right into Schnackenburgallee, which you follow until parking spaces for the arenas are signposted.
From the west:
Coming from the A1, turn onto the A261 at the Buchholzer Dreieck and continue to the Hamburg-Südwest motorway junction. Here you change to the A7 northbound to the Hamburg-Volkspark exit and from there simply follow the signs and the parking guidance system to the Barclaycard Arena. The Barclaycard Arena can also be reached via the HH-Bahrenfeld exit and the route is signposted.
Accessibility by public transport:
From Hamburg main station (S-Bahn) take the S3 in the direction of Pinneberg or the S21 in the direction of Elbgaustrasse to the Stellingen - Arenenas stop. From there you can easily reach the Barclaycard Arena with the event shuttle bus service.
Line 22 (S-Blankenese - U-Kellinghusenstr.): Stop: Hellgrundweg/Arenen;Line 180 (S-Holstenstr. - S-Stellingen - Arenenen), Stop: Am Volkspark
The Final4 ticket entitles you to free use of all HVV means of transport on the outward and return journey. Further information is also available here.
There is a large number of parking spaces available around the Barclaycard Arena Hamburg. A practical parking guidance system shows you the available parking spaces and the shortest route to them on arrival.
In addition to the parking areas directly adjacent to the Barclaycard Arena (RED, BLUE, GREY), parking spaces are usually also available in the vicinity of the nearby football stadium.
Other / Hall Layout
Can I bring my own food and drinks to the Barclaycard Arena?
In principle, it is not permitted to bring your own food and drink into the Barclaycard Arena. Exceptions are made for guests who have to bring their own food and drink due to illness. Babies and infants are also exempt from this ban. Food and drink can be consumed in the catering areas of the arenas before the event and during any breaks.
Is it allowed to take photos during the REWE Final4s?
You are welcome to bring your simple digital camera and take pictures with it. However, professional photographic equipment (e.g. with exchangeable lenses or SLR cameras) is reserved for the accredited press.
Is smoking allowed in the Barclaycard Arena during the REWE Final4s?
Smoking is strictly prohibited in the Barclaycard Arena.
Can LIQUI MOLY HBL merchandising items be purchased at the REWE Final4?
LIQUI MOLY HBL merchandising articles can be purchased at designated stands in the Barclaycard Arena.
Which items are prohibited in the REWE Final4 of LIQUI MOLY HBL?
- Weapons of any kind
- Articles that can be used as weapons or as projectiles Gas spray bottles, corrosive or staining substances or pressure containers for highly flammable or harmful gases, with the exception of standard pocket lighters
- glass containers, bottles, cans, plastic canisters, hard packaging or other objects made of glass or other fragile, splintering or particularly hard material
- pyrotechnic material such as fireworks, Bengal fires, smoke bombs, smoke powder, flares, sparklers, etc.
- Flammable objects, poles, sticks (except for those with walking disabilities upon presentation of a disability pass) etc.
- Mechanically or electrically operated noise instruments (e.g. megaphones, gas pressure fanfares), writings, posters and other objects which serve to express any kind of opinion (e.g. racist, xenophobic, right-wing extremist, national socialist or political propaganda material)
- Bulky objects such as ladders, stools, (folding) chairs, boxes, suitcases, large bags, backpacks, prams
- Laser pointers, whistles
- Flag or transparent poles which are not made of wood or which are longer than 1 m or have a diameter greater than 1.5 cm. Flags and banners brought along or approved must be flame-retardant in terms of their material
- large banners (max. 1.0 m²), double holders, large quantities of paper, wallpaper rolls, large quantities of confetti etc.
- Drugs in the sense of the Narcotics Act (BtMG) any food; exceptions are made for guests who have to carry food and drinks due to illness. Also excluded from a ban is the catering of babies and infants
- animals of any kind